WHO WE ARE AND OUR SERVICES
Grow My Insurance is a trading name for SMI Quotes Limited (company number. 12422359) with a registered address 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT. Our website address is: http://growmyinsurance.com
By using this website SMI Quotes Limited full consent to hold and process your data in order to provide you with content that is intended to help you grow your insurance company. growmyinsurance.com is a digital marketing agency that helps insurance companies get more customers, high volume, increased lead glow and market their company online.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect data in a few different ways. These methods include,
- Direct: You may give us your contact details by filling in forms, corresponding with us by email or otherwise.
- Automatic technology: we will automatically collect anonymised Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this anonymised data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Upon submitting your details to our site, you will automatically be signing into a mailing list. This email list will simply be a database of potential clients who may or may not be interested in our service.
We may also use your data for research purposes, data analysis and enhancement, remarketing and delivering advertisements relevant to you on third party websites.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
There are also a number of other aspects to which you have the right to with your data. You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Including the right to
- If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that we correct this.
- You have the right to stop us or limit us from using your details or erase and delete personal information about you. There may be an instance where we are unable to delete the data due to our legal or regulatory obligations however we would inform you of this.
- Rights to withdraw your consent to use your details.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you would like to remove any information on our records then please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name and any other relevant information to identify you.
If you require a copy of the information we have concerning you, please make a Subject Access Request “the rights to be forgotten” to the Data Protection Officer at SMI Quotes Limited, These contact methods will be listed below. Subject to security validation as to the identity of the requester results will be presented as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within one month of the request.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to harm your computer, they cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies when you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.